Credits for NY '98 Exhibition: "Photographing India 1942-1978"
This is my imperfect, unauthorized reportage of credit due. Please let me know of any errors or omissions. These are regretted, and are my fault alone.
- web gremlin (AJ)
- Photographs (including prints \1 ): Sunil Janah
- Curating, incl. Print Selection, Remounting, Panel & Exhibition Design & Formating: Ram Rahman
- Spotting & Finishing (most prints): Dr. Sobha Janah
- Coordination & Publicity: Indrani Rahman & Ram Rahman
- Setting up: Ram Rahman, Dr. Brian Watson & Jitinder Singh Marwaha
- Exhibition Hall, Lighting, Card Design, Press Release, Mailings, Hosting: Gallery At 678 (Kumar Kalantri, Sean Gibbons, Mohan (Bobby) Rao, Al Hussain Mohammad Nabil Hussain Fayed & Damien Ryland)
- Introduction to Exhibition and Curator's Note: Ram Rahman
- Section Texts: Sunil Janah
- Captions: Sunil & Sobha Janah (edited & formatted by Ram Rahman )
- Reception Hosting & Preview: Indian Permanent Mission to the United Nations & Indian Consulate, New York
- Photographs of panels and exhibition scenes used on website: Dr. Brian Watson
- Biographical Sketch: Kalpana & Amrit Wilson, South Asian Solidarity Group, London
- Misc. Assistance: Dr. Brian Watson, Barry Chunn, Nangcha & Gautam Mukherjee, Monica Baker, Chung Ping Lee, Somi Roy, Monua Janah ...
- Web work \2 : Dr. Arjun Janah
- Redirection: Susan Felis
\1 Two missing prints were done by Duggal Laboratories, New York. Duggal also printed, gratis, the very large "Gandhi at prayer meeting" blow-up. Four small prints were done by Ram Rahman.